What in the world is a Yarn Bowl?
If you are not a “yarn worker” (I am trying to be politically correct here!) you will probably look at these interesting bowls with a cut out swoop and wonder what the heck it is!
I get that all the time at shows. People walk up and look at my array of Yarn Bowls with a puzzled look and ask “What is it?
That usually breaks the ice, gets them laughing and then we can talk about them.
Please note this post may contain affiliate links and I may earn a commission if you click them and make a purchase. This is, of course, at no cost to you, and I only share products that I use and love myself.
I am not much of a Yarn Worker myself. Although I do know how to knit and crochet (at least a few stitches) it takes way too much concentration and my stuff just doesn’t come out all that good. So I leave it to you professionals.
But one thing I did learn was that I could not work directly from a Skein and I had to roll it into a ball.
Yarn Bowls only work with Yarn Balls
Here is what Yarn Bowls are all about:
- Their ball of beautiful Yarn sits in the bowl and feeds tangle-free through the swoop.
- The swoop is kept open so the Yarn Lover can change out projects
- It looks a lot prettier than what most people store their yarn in
- Cats and dogs are less likely (but not guaranteed) to run away with their yarn
- Yarn stays put rather than escaping and rolling away under a dusty couch
Yellow Cottage Studios is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
1211 N. Broadway
Poteau OK 74953